Tuesday 16 August 2011

preparing to travel

I finished work at the end of term in July and have spent the last few weeks making my preparations to travel. My house is now packed up and let out to tenants, so I am homeless and prevailing on the hospitality of my family for the last few weeks before I leave.

Here are some pictures of the things I have been doing; the special people and places I would take with me if I could and what I will miss most.

It's hard to leave behind the people I love most, but I am excited about what lies ahead.

my garden
 
Kate, Megan and Elliot on Bovisand beach

packing away my stuff


Megan and Elliot at the minaiture railway in Plymouth

Barbecue with Peter and Catherine

Meal with my family
another one of my garden

Helen Brown at Hill House nursery

Me with lovely friends from Devonly Voices - Kate, Ros and Ruth
Starting to pack up Speakers Road

No comments: